Highland Scientific - www.highland-scientific.com - 16 Bedford Business Centre, Mile Road, MK42 9TW Bedford, United Kingdom
David Ward, sales, E-Mail: email@example.com, Tel. + 44 (0)870 950 0071, Fax.+ 44 (0)870 950 0072
Highland Scientific stocks thousands of new and pre-owned spares and parts sourced globally from leading companies such as: Applied Materials (AMAT), ASM, Balzers, Beta Square, Eaton, Edwards, ESEC, Firfax, Leybold, Inficon, Perkin-Elmer, SVG, Swiss Step, Temescal, Tokyo Electron and many others.
Highland Scientific offers components and spares to Vacuum Deposition System Users in the Semiconductor, Optical and Ophthalmic Industries.
Island Scientific Ltd. - www.island-scientific.co.uk - Station Road, PO38 1DX Ventnor, United Kingdom
Steven Davies, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. + 44 1983 855 822, Fax + 44 1983 852 146
Refurbished and Rebuilt, Vacuum Pump Servicing:
As well as supplying a full range of refurbished and rebuilt vacuum pumps we also carry out full decontamination, servicing and repair all types of vacuum pumps, that includes Dry Pumps , Mechanical Boosters (Roots blower), Rotary Vane vacuum pumps, Rotary Piston vacuum pumps, Direct Drive Rotary pumps, Diffusion and Turbo pumps.
Island Scientific Limited occupies Workshop and Warehouse of 10,000 sq ft on our freehold site of 1/2 acre on the Industrial Estate at Ventnor.
Holding the largest stock of used vacuum equipment in the UK, we supply world wide Reconditioned Rotary Pumps, Diffusion Pumps, Coaters, Degassing and Casting Systems components, spares and service.
All to ISO 9001. Island Scientific will arrange collection of your vacuum pumps from your works and re-delivery when completed. Decontamination takes place in our top of the range washing/drying machine to safely remove toxic chemicals (from the semiconductor industry etc).
Alcatel Vacuum Technology UK Ltd. - www.adixen.com - 8 Bain Square, Kirkton Campus, Livingstone - West Lothian EH54 7 DQ, United Kingdom
Elizabeth KAYA, Administration Manager, Tel. +44 01 506 41 8000, Fax +44 01 506 41 8002
- Vacuum pumps: rotary vane pumps, RVP roughing pumps – secondary pumps , turbomolecular pumps and molecular technology, maglev turbomolecular pumps, high vacuum pumps - dry primary pumps - process integrated dry pumps, compact dry roughing pumps - roots pumps and roots packages, plug and play tool pumping systems - vacuum gauges - fittings and flanges.
- Helium leak detectors: portable and console leak detectors, dry leak detector systems.
- Micro machining systems: ICP plasma etching systems for MEMS.
- Semiconductors - Intrumentation (gas analysis, optical spectometer, electron microscopes, surface analysis) - Research and Development for fundamental research, industrial and university laboratories - Glass coating for thermal isolation and infrated barrier - Automotive industry - Freeze drying, centrifuges, plasma sterilizer - Refrigeration, air-conditioning and cryogenics - Light bulb and television tube manufacturing - CD/DVD production - Medical and pharmaceutical industries - Industrial helium leak detection - Deep plasma ICP Etching tools for MEMS production : automotive, biomedical, Telecom, information technology.
All the vacuum technology strength, skill and expertise built up by Alcatel over 40 years is now concentrated in Adixen. Alcatel Vacuum Technology will continue to deliver high quality, cost-effective, high-performance vacuum pumps, helium leak detectors and micro machining systems under the new brand name, Adixen.
CVT LTD - www.cvt.ltd.uk - 4 Carters Lane, Kiln Farm, MK11 3ER Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Richard DAVIES, Email: email@example.com, Tel. +441908563267 , Fax +441908563267
Established in 1977. Manufacturer of high quality UHV and HV chambers in stainless steel and Mu-metal
Metallising Technical Services - www.metalliser.co.uk - 8 The Roundel, Old Roar Road, St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex, TN37 7HE, United Kingdom
John Ellis, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +44 1424 752765, Fax +44 1424 752765, Mobile +44 07770 787250
Repair, servicing, up-rating and commissioning of metallising and coating equipment,
Uplift and installation of used machines, Leak detection and vacuum gauge calibration,
Advice on selection of new or used machinery, Training of operators on new or used equipment and establishment of good working practises, gained from many years of hands-on experience as line managers
Consultants For Vacuum Metallising Equipment
Coating processes, Technology for stamping foils and paper products.
Stratox Limited - 22 Holmfield Way, Northampton, NN3 3BJ GB, United Kingdom
James Stenhouse, E-Mail, Tel. Fax
Vacuum Coating and Optical Solutions:
- Replacement Polycold refrigerants
- Custom Meisner and cryo-coils
- Cryopump service / installation
- Ophthalmic polishing slurry
Stratox is an independent manufacturing company, producing refrigerant blends for Polycold as well as other water vapour cryo-pumps. Our mission is to provide a professional service and support to users of Polycold other brands of cryo-pump.